Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Being a city of innovation in all sectors, from cradle to career, that consistently focuses on making things better for our community is vital to Lincoln’s prosperity. Keeping youth, scholars, inventors and pioneers in Lincoln is challenging. Building a culture of innovation that feeds the soul of the next generation of creative thinkers, and striving to be the most connected city, helps ensure our community will thrive.
The goal is to create a vibrant culture of innovation.
By the year 2020 Prosper Lincoln will:
1. Increase cross-sector initiatives to advocate for and grow entrepreneurship and innovation.
2. Increase ways to nurture start-ups and expansions for businesses and nonprofits.
3. Increase opportunities to connect/link people, especially students, to innovation in Lincoln.
1. Be Informed. Learn more about what environments and interactions contribute to innovation.
2. Stay Connected. Sign up to get Prosper Lincoln email updates.
3. Join the Community. Upload your photo or logo to show your support for Prosper Lincoln.See More Action Steps
Your time and talents are needed. Lift Lincoln Higher by volunteering to support innovation.
The possibilities are endless…be a mentor, share your skills, help advance a nonprofit and more.
Search for the perfect opportunity through Lincoln’s volunteer connection, VolunteerLinc.
Give directly to your favorite innovation program or make a gift to the Prosper Lincoln Innovation Fund to provide opportunities like: coding classes for young students, tickets to networking events for startups, and access to idea gathering workshops/weekends for creative minds.
100% of all donations will be granted to innovation programs in Lincoln with recommendation from the Prosper Lincoln Innovation oversight team.Donate Now