Having a workforce with the talent to do well is vital to Lincoln’s prosperity. The demand for increased knowledge and capabilities is at an all time high. Developing employment skills helps make sure careers with advancement opportunities, higher wages and good benefits are possible.
The goal is to provide opportunities for people to realize career aspirations.
By the year 2020 Prosper Lincoln will:
1. Increase cross-sector initiatives to advocate for and improve workforce development.
2. Increase ways for employers and potential employees to connect.
3. Increase opportunities and support for skill training that address workforce needs.
1. Be Informed. Read a study about labor availability and skills needs at Lincoln Vital Signs.
2. Stay Connected. Sign up to get Prosper Lincoln email updates.
3. Join the Community. Upload your photo or logo to show your support for Prosper Lincoln.See More Action Steps
Your time and talents are needed. Lift Lincoln Higher by volunteering to support employment skills.
The possibilities are endless…be a mentor, review resumes, share your skills and more.
Search for the perfect opportunity through Lincoln’s volunteer connection, VolunteerLinc.
Give directly to your favorite skill-building program or make a gift to the Prosper Lincoln Employment Skills Fund to provide opportunities like: skills training needed for jobs in Lincoln, childcare support for non-traditional students and transportation assistance to/from work or school.
100% of all donations will be granted to skill-building programs in Lincoln with recommendation from the Prosper Lincoln Employment Skills oversight team.Donate Now